Table of contents:
It turns out that you don't have to flood your fields with tons of chemicals. Russian scientists from the International Institute for the Problems of Chemicalization of the Modern Economy have proved that the doses of herbicides can be reduced by an order of magnitude with the help of energy-information technologies. Is this homeopathy for plants?
International Institute for the Problems of Chemicalization of the Modern Economy (MIPHSE, Moscow)
Crop specialists of the Russian Federation unambiguously acknowledge the existence of a number of problems in the industry that hinder overall development and require immediate solutions. These include, among others, the need to reduce the environmental burden by reducing the consumption rates of pesticides. At the same time, the best solution is the transition to the system of "organic" farming, which implies a practical rejection of the use of chemicals for protection, or at least their use in doses 2-3 orders of magnitude lower than it is now.
Is it possible to solve the problem in this formulation, taking into account the fact that in the domestic and world practice of the KhSZR, in principle, there are no such works? And also, that success in this direction can cause an extremely negative resonance among the current pesticide producers, which may lose a significant share of market revenues? And also the fact that in order to solve this problem, it is necessary to change the scientific paradigm of the entire national pesticide industry?
What to do? Should we remain in a state of scientific suspended animation and expect something from the “invisible hand of the market” or try to come up with certain innovative solutions, as is currently required?
Over the past 30 years, MIPHSE specialists have carried out a very large cycle of research work in the field of relevant innovations, which fundamentally change the idea of Russia's potential in the field of crop production, which it is time to talk about in detail.
This article is the first in a series of publications on the topic.It will consider the practical results of laboratory and field tests concerning the concept of variational synthesis of derivatives of natural matrix structures that we are developing. In subsequent works, questions of theory, problems of instrumental and technological design of production processes of the proposed technologies and others will be expanded, contributing to criticism and understanding of the problem.
The scientific content of this stage of work is based on the combined use of synthetic or natural molecules (in particular, biological products) and energy-information fields with a matrix orientation
A change in information-spatial structures affects the physicochemical properties of a substance. Each material object (including a person) has its own ideal information-spatial structure. In the real world, such structures can be distorted under the influence of unfavorable environmental factors (technogenic and sociopathogenic pollution, geopathogenic zones, cosmic pulsations, information pollution). Distortions of information-spatial structures appear in material objects in the form of violations. As a result, life support systems malfunction in humans, animals, plants. Our technologies allow eliminating distortions of information-spatial structures of material objects.
Energy-information fields of biological objects, including plants, are the sum of all fields affecting a given organism.
Below, in the first part, the influence of torsion fields on the vital activity of plants will be shown, first of all, at the level of laboratory research.The second part of the article is devoted to a complex series of laboratory and field experimental-production experiments using energy-informational influences.
The first publications on torsion fields in the general press appeared at the end of the last century. In 1913, the French mathematician Elie Cartan formulated a physical concept: "In nature, there must be fields generated by the density of angular momentum." Thus, any rotating object creates a torsion field.
Everything that exists - from elementary particles and atoms to macro-objects of Nature, including biological ones - has its own spin system inherent only for a given object, which excites characteristic torsion fields that carry information about the structure of the spin systems of these objects, and therefore they are called information torsion fields. (ETC).
Torsion radiation emanating from a torsion generator, passing through a layer of molecules - a matrix of any substance, is modulated by information about the structure of the spin system of molecules of this matrix. The impact of such ITPs on biological objects leads to changes in their vital processes. In particular, the impact on seeds affects their germination and subsequent development of plants, the timing of their vegetation, fruiting, etc.
Since torsion fields are generated by classical spin, then as a result of the action of a torsion field on a certain object, this object will only change its spin state.
For example, when photographing any objects that fall on the emulsion along with the electromagnetic (light) flux, the intrinsic torsion fields of these objects change the orientation of the spins of the emulsion atoms in such a way that the spins of the emulsion repeat the spatial structure of this external torsion field. As a result, in any photograph, in addition to the visible image, there is always an invisible torsion image. The stated properties and principles were evaluated experimentally by researchers.
According to A.E. Akimov and V.P. Finogenov, over the past 60 years, more than 12 thousand scientific works on the theory and applied problems of torsion fields have been completed (1-6).
- If you direct the north pole of the magnet to a glass of water so that the right torsion field acts on it, then after a while the water receives a "torsion charge" and becomes right. If you water plants with such water, then their growth is accelerated. It was also found (and even a patent was obtained) that seeds treated before sowing with the right torsion field of a magnet increase their germination. The opposite effect is caused by the action of the left torsion field. Seed germination after exposure decreases compared with the control group. Further experiments showed that right-hand static torsion fields have a beneficial effect on biological objects, while left-hand fields have a depressing effect (7-9).
- In 1984-85. In Russia, experiments were carried out in which the effect of radiation from a torsion generator on the stems and roots of various plants was studied: cotton, lupine, wheat, pepper, etc. In the experiments, the torsion generator was installed at a distance of 5 meters from the plant. The experimental results showed that under the influence of torsion radiation the conductivity of plant tissues changes, and in the stem and root in different ways. In all cases, the plant was influenced by the right torsion field (10-12).
- On the basis of the Perm State Research University in 2014 - 2015, a study was carried out of the influence of the spinor field of a polarized object on mold fungi in a nutrient medium. As a result of the experiments, it was found that after a 5-day exposure, the growth of fungi of the genus Aspergillus flavus was slowed down: the amount of molds in the experiment was 32% less than in the control samples (13-17).
- Impact on seeds affects their germination and subsequent development of plants, the timing of their vegetation, fruiting, etc.The results of the study of this effect are described below, which, to a certain extent, indicate the prospects for the rapid development of torsion technologies in crop production. The study was of an evaluative nature. It was carried out using various substances: drugs, biologically active substances and metals.
A torsion generator developed by the ISTC VENT was used to influence the information TP. A layer of a drug was used as a matrix, for example, an aspirin tablet, or a metal plate with a thickness of 0.1 (gold) to 2 mm (duralumin). The results confirmed the role of informational influence on the seeds of vegetative plants (onions, peas and beans). In all these experiments, increased seed germination and accelerated development of seedlings relative to seeds in the control groups were observed (18-21).
- Lot of 40 pcs. beans of the variety "Asparagus", treated with one or two of the listed substances, were planted on a bed 2 m wide, 10 pieces in a row. The distance between the rows is 20 cm.Results: the effect on the seeds of ITP, depending on the nature of the matrix substance, leads to a change (relative to control) of all values characterizing the yield of the studied bean variety - the average number of grains in a pod, the average number of pods in a bush, the average number of grains and their average weight per bush. The deviations of these indicators in both directions relative to the control values can be tens of percent, and the total range of deviations in both directions relative to the control can reach 100%. For example, the mass of grains per bush under the influence of TP, modulated by indomethacin, increased relative to the control by 67%, and when exposed to penicillin, it decreased by 31% (22-24).
- The impact of TP, which contained information on the structure of the spin system of gold molecules, increased the number of seeds and their mass per 1 bush by 44% and 42%, respectively, and when exposed to TP, which carries information about the spin system of duralumin molecules, the same indicators turned out to be lower by 6% relative to control. The germination rate of seeds treated with a silver alloy matrix is lower than that of seeds treated with pure silver. The lowest germination rate was obtained when exposed to radiation containing information about the spin system of mumiyo molecules. The germination capacity of seeds treated with radiation containing information about aspirin molecules is close to it.
The authors of the work (24-25) believe that the described experimental results indicate that the reaction of seeds to the effect of ITP is not associated with a simple intensification of metabolic processes, but is the result of the effect of ITP on the cell genome.
Today, the ITP concept lays on the ground prepared by the works of many researchers. And in this experimentally substantiated breakthrough of established concepts - an additional confirmation of the concept of the wave genome as a unity of material and field components.
The work of the academician was devoted to the problems of intercellular distance interaction.
VP Kaznacheeva - the discovery of "The phenomenon of intercellular distant electromagnetic interactions in the system of two tissue cultures", which is entered in the State Register of discoveries of the USSR under No. 122 with a priority date of February 15, 1966. intercellular electromagnetic interactions between two tissue cultures when one of them is exposed to factors of biological, chemical or physical nature with a characteristic reaction of another (intact) culture in the form of a mirror cytopathic effect, which defines the cellular system as a detector of modulation characteristics of electromagnetic radiation. " The essence of the discovery lies in the possibility of transferring biological information from one cell culture to another.
Academician V.I.Vernadsky emphasized the unusual organization of living matter in comparison with non-living matter: “When studying living matter, we are already dealing with a heterogeneous space. A living organism is represented in space by matter and field. A living organism is a multidimensional “condensed” space, the configuration of which is largely due to the action of the fields of the microcosm. The biofield cannot be considered apart from the physical fields”.
V.M. Inyushin devoted many years to the study of bioplasma as an organized plasma. “In general, in a living cell, all plasma structures, which include virtual particles, form a single bioplasmic cell ensemble, which is an integral system, the homeostasis of which is closely related to the stability of atomic-molecular components (water, organic molecules, etc.). Bioplasma, as an organized structure, is also a radiating system, it generates an ordered compositional field with a complex configuration - a biofield”[19-25].
Scientific supervisors of the work: full members of the International Academy of Energy Inversions named. Oshchepkova P.K. - A.N. Gulin and M.I. Gorshkov.
LLC NIPEIP "ELECTRON" (Research Enterprise of Energy Information Processes) for 30 years specializes in developments in the field of energy information technologies based on a new physical phenomenon of information transfer of properties of some objects to other objects (23-28).
Inventions and discoveries are protected: RF patents No. 2177504 No. 2163305 "A device for changing the properties of substances and objects consisting of them." License Certificate No. 000374 (code 00018, code 00015). Discovery "Global problems of energy-informational impact on biological objects", registered in the International Registration Chamber of Information and Intellectual Novelty (MRPIIN). Patent No. 000353 for the discovery (MRPIIN).
Working with generators.Installations (generators) have been created that are capable of influencing a biological object both locally and remotely, while distance does not play a role.
- In 1989, successful field tests were carried out in order to increase the content of crude protein in liquid yeast at a feed mill in Crimea (Simferopol region). The experiment was carried out using the developed local installations. The processed volume of liquid yeast was 15 cubic meters. Processing time is a day. Data on crude protein in control -1, 3%, after processing -1, 6%
- In the same 1989, tests of experimental installations (generators) were carried out directly on the silo pits in the collective farm named after Frunze, Rybinsk district, Ryazan region. The tests were carried out on grass silage - 500 tons. and clover - 600 tons. Control samples for digestible protein were: in herbal -14 g / kg, in clover -17 g / kg for fat in the 1st - 0.78%, in the 2nd - 0.88%. According to the content of organic acids, herbal silage was unsuitable for feeding, and clover silage, according to the laboratory, was "bad". Repeated samples were taken 6 days later. In terms of the amount of organic acids, both silos were classified as "medium". The digestible protein in grass silage increased up to 21g / kg, in clover - up to 19g / kg. The fat increased to 1.33% in grass silage and to 1.43% in clover silage. Decreased nitrates in grass silage - from 11.25mg / kg to 8.75mg / kg, in clover silage - from 30.0mg / kg. up to 5.0mg / kg. Silage was fed to animals, and the consumption of silage increased. There were no signs of deviation in the physiology of feeding.
- In the summer of 1989. new devices for processing plant feed were developed and tested at the VIR station in the city of Sevastopol. Evaluation of the device's action was tested on fruits (early spring pear). The processing time was 24 hours. The effectiveness was determined by the Bertsman method - sugar, and by the tetration method - ascorbic acid. The test results are as follows: in the control of dry substances - 14.0 mg / kg, sugar - 8.6 mg / kg, acidity - 0.14, ascorbic acid - 3.36 mg / kg.After the processing of dry substances, it became - 15.8 mg / kg, sugar - 9.1 mg / kg, acidity - 0.22, ascorbic acid - 3.75 mg / kg.
- USSR copyright certificates and RF patents were obtained for the devices of NIPEIP "ELECTRON" LLC. Currently, these devices are manufactured by the enterprise as energy information rods of the antenna (EPA)under the name "UROZHAY-L" and are successfully used in agricultural production in Russia. Particular interest in them is shown when storing vegetables, fruits, silage, growing mushrooms that grow even through mold, since the rods stop rotting, increase their nutritional value (protein, carotene), and reduce nitrates in crop products.
For example, when processing silage with UROZHAY-L rods during a month, the following results were obtained: nitrate nitrogen was 1600 mg / kg, now it is 900 mg / kg; carotene was 36 mg / kg, it became 136 mg / kg; protein was 28%, now - 48%.
- Other important patented devices turned out to be spiralsdifferent forms and configurations, made according to the technology of LLC NIPEIP "ELECTRON", which are successfully used today not only in agriculture, but also in medicine for the treatment of various diseases, enhancement of cellular and humoral immunity. Let's dwell on agricultural use in more detail. In 1995. an experiment was set up to change (reduce) the acidity in egg powder with spirals at the Mikhnevskaya Poultry Factory, Stupinsky District, Moscow Region. The spirals were laid on the floor of the workshop, bags with egg powder were placed on them, the exposure time was 12 hours. The control had a pH of 5.9, after treatment it became pH 6.9.
- In 1994. an experiment was carried out on remote processing of feed with energy-informational means in order to increase the productivity (egg production) of laying hens at the Lebedevskoye JSC (Novosibirsk region). The control was carried out from the Moscow region, the experiment lasted three months. Conclusions from three cycles of experience:
= Energy-informational influence on the quality of feed allows to increase the egg production of laying hens from 5 to 12%, or to keep the egg production at a high level (up to 72%) for a long time under the same conditions of keeping and feeding.
= The introduction of energy-information technology at the poultry farm allows the farm to receive additional eggs up to 20,000 pieces daily at insignificant material costs.
- In the same year, an experience was set in the remote processing of sugar beets, located in piles in the open air on the concrete sites of a sugar factory in order to preserve it and increase the sugar content. The experiment was carried out in the city of Solevonki, Kiev region. The impact was made on a reinforced concrete platform, on which piles (piles) of sugar beet were collected for processing. As a result of the energy-informational impact, the decay processes completely stopped, and the sugar content in the beets increased by 15-19%.
- Spirals have been used to increase milk yield on farms, even in passive mode. So, in the collective farm "Lenin's Way" in the Stupinsky district of the Moscow region, on the farm "Konstantinovskie khutora", spiral devices were installed. In the period from 1991 to 1999. with the same feeding and maintenance on the experimental farm, milk yield was increased by 1.5 times in relation to the three farms of this farm. In 1999. the spirals were put into active mode and the feed supplied to all four farms was included in the processing of the energy-information generator. As a result, milk yield increased on all farms, and on the experimental farm, milk yield increased by one kilogram per head for 12 days.
- Research on the effect of spirals on food was carried out by the Oryol Agricultural Institute in 1994. Tests have shown that even after 30 minutes of exposure to a spiral on fruit juice, sugar increased from 12.5% to 13.1%, carotene from 46.4 mg / kg to 63.8 mg / kg, nitrates decreased from 1456 mg / kg to 1211 mg / kg.Tests on the effect on wheat grain with an exposure of 1 hour showed that gluten increased from 22.94% to 26.24%. Protein in buckwheat grain under the same conditions increased from 10.5 to 12.3. These spirals have found their application in farming in Russia.
- Research carried out on dry black tea in 1996. showed that spirals can increase tannin, caffeine in tea, and reduce nitrates. The tannin content in tea before exposure was 7.42%, became 8.31% after 10 days of exposure to the spirals, caffeine was 1.55% became 1.62%.
- The experiment conducted at the All-Russian Agrarian College of Distance Education (VAKZO, Sergiev Posad) in November 1996 is very indicative. - April 1997 The goal is to check the operation of the installations for the safety of the 1996 seed potato crop, improving the quality of the silage mass, improving the quality of hay. There were 22 tons of potatoes, 1400 tons of silage, 400 tons of hay. Energy information devices (EPA) were installed directly on the potato seed and silage mass in combination with photo method.Hay was processed only by photographic method. The silage mass No. 1 was processed by the photo method, and the silage mass No. 2 was processed by the EPA and the photo method. As a result of comparative analysis data before the onset of exposure and in the process of exposure, the following results were obtained:
= Potatoes: seed potatoes were set at the end of November 1996. already with "white flies", they took potatoes from the field with a potato digger. Potatoes were planted raw and damaged with rot. According to the agronomist, the potatoes should have rotted completely within 1.5 months. As a result of processing by the energy-information photo method and EPA, the potato tubers acquired normal moisture, the tubers inside are not damaged. The decay process was completely stopped.
= Silo: the silage was processed by the photo method and EPA with the photo method. As a result of the treatments, there was a sharp improvement in the quality of the silage mass due to a decrease in the content of the amount of acids:
- Acetic from 2.1 to 0.83 in pit No. 1 and 0.48 in pit No. 2;
- Oil from 0.5 to 0.15 in pit No. 1 and 0.14 in pit No. 2;
- Dairy from 2.87 to 0.67 in pit No. 1 and 0.31 in pit No. 2;
- Crude fiber increased from 5.5 to 7.94 in pit # 1 and from 7.0 to 9.52 in pit # 2. Nitrates decreased from 1100mg / kg to 268mg / kg in pit # 1 and 110mg / kg in pit # 2. There was an increase in calcium, phosphorus and crude protein. Hay: as a result of remote energy-information processing of the photo by the method, a result was obtained that characterizes a decrease in acids as completely absent, especially acetic acid from 93% to 0.00%. The hay was dried, the moisture content of the hay decreased from 74% to 16.3% in one month of processing, which is 4.5 times, and there was a transfer from the category of hay to the category of hay.
- In the same VAKZO, another unique experiment was carried out to remotely improve the quality and nutritional value of soil under snow at sub-zero temperatures on a field of 110 hectares.
The result turned out to be positive in all characteristics, except for an increase in humus - the indicator did not change.
- An experiment staged at the Sarebryannoprudny experimental plant of medical polymers in 1997. in order to check the remote operation of the installations for changes in the quality of alcohol, he showed that during an exposure of 24 hours, the following changes in the qualitative composition of alcohol occurred: oxidizability increased from 23 minutes to 24 minutes, acids from 5.02 mg / dm (3) decreased to 4, 08 mg / dm (3), ethers from 10, 35 mg / dm (3) decreased to 5, 39 mg / dm (3).
It can be assumed that if you enter the process of alcohol production at the plant with these technologies, starting from the granary and ending with the containers of the final product, you can get the highest quality alcohol and alcoholic drinks that have no analogues in quality in the world.
- A very indicative case occurred during an experimental demonstration on the safety of tomatoes at the Solntsevo vegetable base in Moscow in 1999.In a treated room in the sunlight and heat of that summer, an ordinary warehouse tomato stood and did not deteriorate from April to October (the tomato was mummified and sprouted!).
- In 2001, new installations for agriculture were created. For example, according to the results of PITSAS "Moskovsky", in just an hour of processing dry peas, the protein increases from 16.6% to 17.3%. Experimental work carried out in "Kurskexpohleb" on the subject of the ability to germinate on the 5th day of brewing barley in a volume of 240 tons showed that after energy-information processing of brewing barley, an increase in the ability to germinate by 8, 7% was recorded (from 90, 8% to 99, 5%), which is confirmed by control according to the method according to GOST 10968-88 "Grain, methods for determining the energy of germination and the ability to germinate."
- In the mid-nineties, successful field tests were carried out for remote soil deoxidation. In AOZT Shugarovo, Stupinsky District, Moscow Region, a plot of 120 hectares was subjected to deoxidation. The initial pH was - 4.5, and after four months the pH was - 6.5.
- Tests on remote soil cultivation with energy-informational means carried out at PICAS "Moskovsky" showed, that the method allows to significantly improve such soil parameters as acidity, nitrate nitrogen, humus, phosphoric and potassium to reduce the content of heavy metals. In particular, in terms of humus: in the control 2.6%, after 7 days of exposure, plus three days after the system was turned off, repeated analysis showed a humus content of 3.4%., - For ten years of fruitful cooperation with the "Kolkhoz Mayak" (Kaluga region), the following works have been successfully completed:
= to increase the yield without the introduction of NPK;
= on soil deoxidation in the fields without the introduction of dolomite flour;
= for preserving and drying grain crops using rods - antennas and others.
- In 2008, ZAO SoyuzAgro (Penza region) carried out a production experiment to assess the effect of remote bioenergetic stimulation with low-intensity fields together with the microbiological preparation Baikal EM1 and the EMIRR preparation on increasing soil fertility and sugar beet yield … A triploid hybrid of the normal type "Milan" of medium ripeness (Germany) was tested.
The production experience was carried out on an experimental field with an area of 75 hectares, divided into 5 sections. A control field with an area of 90 hectares was located across the road. Earlier, after harvesting the predecessor, 400 kg / ha of mineral fertilizers were applied to the test and control fields. In the spring before sowing, 50 kg / ha were applied to plots 3 and 4, and ammonium nitrate was applied to plots 1, 2 and 5 at 250 kg / ha. Plots 1 and 4 were applied at 3 l / ha, and in plots 2 and 3 at 1.3 l / ha of the microbiological preparation "Baikal EM1". All plots were added to 0.1 l / ha of the drug "EMIRR". The control field was applied to 250 kg / ha of ammonium nitrate.
For 2 months, under the influence of bioenergetic stimulation by fields of low tension together with the microbiological preparation "Baikal EM1" and the preparation "EMIRR", the potassium content in the soil increased by 37.5 mg / kg (by 31%). The phosphorus content increased by 31mg / kg (33%). And this despite the fact that the plants grew, fed, i.e. there was a process of natural removal of nutrients from the soil.
Sugar beet was sown on April 22, and after 10 days (May 2) shoots appeared. Diseases of sugar beet were not found in the experimental plots. There were practically no weeds on the test plots, and there were many weeds on the control field.
In the period from 15 to 17 October 2008, the sugar beet was harvested. The average yield of sugar beet in the experimental plots was 63.7 t / ha, and in the control field - 30 t / ha. The average yield on the farm was 40 t / ha. The average sugar content in the experimental plots was 19.5%, and on the farm 17.6%.
Thus, the results of harvesting and delivery of beets to the sugar factory confirmed the high yield of sugar beets and the feasibility of using the integrated technology.
- In 2008, Penzasemkartofel LLC (Penza Region) conducted studies of the effect of remote bioenergetic stimulation with low-intensity fields together with the Baikal EM1 and EMIRR preparations on increasing soil fertility and yield of potatoes of the Udacha variety (Russia) and Rocco (Hollandia). Studies have shown that a full range of measures (bioenergetic stimulation by fields of weak soil tension and mineral fertilizers, application of EMIRR and Baikal EM1 preparations to the soil), pre-planting treatment of tubers with solutions of these preparations increased potato yield by 15%, despite the fact that potatoes on the experimental fields lagged behind in development from the control by 1 month due to their death from freezing on June 1. The tubers are large, smooth, disease-free and tasty.
For 2 months - from May 19 to July 17, under the influence of bioenergetic stimulation by low-intensity fields together with the preparations EMIRR and Baikal EM1, the potassium content in the soil increased by 25 mg / kg (16%), and the phosphorus content increased by 118, 25 mg / kg (162%).
The applied set of measures can allow in the Penza region to grow two crops of seed potatoes per season.
Investigation of the application of a concentrated soil solution (CRS) "Sok of the earth" together with bioenergetic stimulation by fields of low tension in afforestation and reforestation
In connection with the deterioration of the ecological situation and, especially, the arisen problem of climate change, it becomes urgent to study the possibilities of restoring forests as an environment-forming community. The process of restoration of forest ecosystems takes a long time, therefore, the most important task today is the accelerated production of high-quality planting material in a volume sufficient for silvicultural production.
The study was carried out to determine the possibilities of joint application of the CRC "Sok of the earth" (LLC "HomoBioCycle", Moscow) and bioenergetic stimulation PSN (Gorshkov M.I., LLC NIPEIP "ELECTRON", Moscow) in afforestation and reforestation, and practical development technologies for accelerated growing of seedlings.
The object of the study was the seeds (acorns) of red oak as one of the promising forest-forming oak species in the Central and Central Chernozem zone of the Russian Federation.
The first stage from 25.11.2015 until 31.11. 2015 - selection and preparation of a site for planting, processing and planting of acorns;
In the experimental nursery, 10,000 acorns of red oak were planted in the open ground (black soil), collected in the Main Botanical Garden. Tsitsina in Moscow on permanent areas of growth of plus trees.
The second stage April - May 2016 - seedlings and germination of seedlings.
Germination of acorns took place from mid-April to early May 2016. Seedlings are powerful, friendly, over 90% of the seed has sprouted.
The third stage - June - August 2016. - caring for seedlings, getting growth.
Constant bioenergetic stimulation of PSN influenced not only the accelerated growth of seedlings, but also of weeds on the site. Seedling care consisted of constant weeding on the site and watering with CRC solution.
Fourth stage August - September 2016 - transplanting seedlings into plastic containers with air root pruning.
Air pruning of the taproot with further scarring allows to obtain seedlings with 100% survival rate at the site of permanent plant cultivation. Transplanting into containers provides the possibility of transporting seedlings without loss and planting all year round.